Friday, August 6, 2010

I'll Try Better...

Back by demand...
the book group blog. Seriously didn't even know anyone was looking!

Please let me know
if I'm missing someone, something or a recipe for each monthly post.
Also, let me know what else you want on here!
I'll try better to keep up with it!

I've posted all of the books
for the rest of the year on the sidebar and here. And went back to whatever notes I've had from book group, from the beginning and posted the books we read in 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006 when the book group was created. It was headed up by Darla Gaylor because she wanted it. If no know Darla, you get that. ;) We miss you Darla!

It was funny to remember how in the beginning we only read
a book every other month
and had socials/game nights/dinners/topic discussions the other months. Now, we just combine it all and stay out til midnight+.

Also... if you have a facebook accoung - make sure you're a
"follower"...
so we can look really cool. ;) And I thought about putting links on the sidebar to those that come that have a personal blog. What do you think? Just another way you can keep up with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment