I figured since most of us are bloggers, this would be an easy way to keep up with book group and share information and recipes. We can make it as much or as little as we want it to be. Public or private. But at least there'll be a place to always check what book is next and how to make the food that was brought.
We can totally change up the name too... I suppose I was just a little inspired by our last months read. Anyhow, it's totally open up for suggestions. Even if you don't ever look at it - at least you'll know it's there!
I love it Jen, thanks! I also love the name.
ReplyDeleteI like the name too!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Thanks Jen!
ReplyDeleteI love it and the name too. What a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeletelove it! what a great idea and name!! love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love this, and I don't even ever show up for book group!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Now I will remember which book is coming up!
ReplyDelete