Sunday, March 21, 2010

What do you want to read next?

Send any book recommendations
to Michelle
(michellesolsonatyahoodotcom)
we've got through June picked out, but need ideas for the rest of the year.

We're running low on recommendations!!
So, if you want to read - recommend!

Book Recommendations...
It is preferred that you recommend a book that you've already read, so we know that it's worth reading. Aside from the book title/author, I also need a summary of the book. You can find those on GoodReads, Amazon, etc. Also, please go on the library website  to make sure that your book recommendation is one that the library carries (and that there are several copies to check out).


Do you want to read a book in July?
In the past, the July book club isn't as well attended because several people are out of town over the 4th of July holiday. That book club will be July 6th. We could just have that night as a social. If we do pick a book for July, then those that will be in town really need to commit to reading the book for that month.

1 comment:

  1. last book club was really good. It explained a lot with out giving any plots away. No I am reading the book and love it. I understand it. I had no idea it was death talking. Now it all makes since to me. I know I am really slow you can laugh it's okay. But anyways I am so glad I came even though I didn't read the book. But now I am reading it and love it. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete